The Department of Electrical Engineering was started from JULY 2016 with the intake of 75 students at DIPLOMA level. At present there are 4 qualified and experienced faculties in the Department.
Vision-To become one of the leading department in the institute as well national level. The electrical engineering program is designed to provide its students a solid educational foundation on which they can build successful and sustainable careers in electrical engineering or in a related field.
- To make the students learn Electrical engineering and Professional skills have field applications.
- To create an environment of lifelong learning through innovations, research and development.
- To create sense of responsibility, discipline and interest in various activities ultimately leading to service to the society.
The department has 6 major laboratories
- Control System Laboratory.
- Power Electronics Laboratory.
- Computer Simulation Laboratory.
- Electrical Measurement Laboratory.
- Electrical Machines Laboratory.
- Testing and Calibration Facilities.